- A pair of cover stories from Katy Severson and Ben Sledge, looking at two alternatives to conventionally farmed meat: veganism and regenerative agriculture, with original photography by Erin Flegg
- Bex Van Koot's tale of bugs, climate change, elk, forests, humans, and how we're all connected, with original illustrations by Sarah Clement
- An essay examining the things we've all lost in the Amazon fires
- Columns from the Environmentalist from Hell and the Black Sheep Parent, and our newest column, The View from Inside, which takes us behind-the-scenes in the environmental movement.
- Plus the great diaper debate, raising a greener glass, forest conservation in Romania, Indigenous health, D&D for ecologists, decolonizing the city, and more!
All amounts in Canadian dollars (which tend to hover around 75 US cents). Cost of shipping included in magazine orders.