- A cover story by Lauren Kaljur about community efforts to save BC's bats
- Award-winning author Carleigh Baker's powerful essay: "This Land Doesn't Need a White Saviour," accompanied by Arlyn Charlie's exquisite photography of the Peel River Watershed
- Amir Aziz's article about Canada's booming - but unsustainable - chaga foraging industry, with original illustrations by Lucinda Calder
- An essay by Taneasha White about the importance of broadening our definition of activism so it's inclusive of folks with disabilities, with an original illustration by Afuwa
- The columns you love: Environmentalist from Hell, Black Sheep Parenting for a Greener Future, The View from Inside, and Monetary Values
- Plus: a Decider about Christmas trees, lake preservation in India, the Mi'kmaq way of life, cat food of the future, the disappearing Athabasca glacier, the story of fluoride and more!
All amounts in Canadian dollars (which tend to hover around 75 US cents). Cost of shipping included in magazine orders.