Our first print issue is out. Order yours today (or better yet, subscribe and save!), so you don't miss out on the great stories within:
- Shreya Kalra's cover story about the innovators trying to slow down and clean up the fast and dirty fashion industry, with photography by Emily Cooper
- André LaRivière's expert guide to the farmers market, with original photography by Erin Flegg
- An insider account of the Wet'suwet'en people's fight to protect their territory, by Anne Spice, with photography by Michael Toledano
- A look at the controversial question of whether GMOs could help fight climate change, by Elie Dolgin, with original illustrations by Alex Joukov
- Columns from the Environmentalist from Hell and the Black Sheep Parent
- Plus Sri Lankan mangroves, Indigenous technology, green Philippine cuisine, line-dried bedding, reef-safe sunscreen, de-colonial art, the story of palm oil, portable water purifiers, sustainable mountain-bike trails, and more!
All amounts in Canadian dollars (which tend to hover around 75 US cents). Cost of shipping included in magazine orders.