- Francesca Fionda's cover story about lessons learned during lockdown, with illustrations by Stella Zheng;
- A feature article by Cristina Petrucci about hemp fashion's sustainable future;
- A story about the Indigenous farmers and thinkers working to decolonize our food system, co-written by Rebecca Thomas and Katy Severson;
- The columns you love: Environmentalist from Hell, Black Sheep Parenting for a Greener Future, The View from Inside, and Monetary Values;
- Plus: a Decider about non-dairy milk, walking cross-Canada to raise awareness for missing and murdered Indigenous women, girls, and Two Spirit people, climate-conscious farming in Kenya, sustainable disaster relief, the story of solar panels, vegan investing, and more!
All amounts in Canadian dollars (which tend to hover around 75 US cents). Cost of shipping included in magazine orders.